A&D Tutoring is currently looking to add instructors to our staff. We have daytime and evening hours available. The positions are part time with the potential of full time hours. We are looking for instructors to work with students one on one as well as with our learning pods (small groups we are helping with online learning).
We require instructors in the following areas:
- Adult ESL, GED and Computer training
- High School Math, Chemistry and Physics
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in education. We do hire instructors without education degrees, however, they must have previous experience in tutoring as well as a degree in another area.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Flexible personality that can deal with short notice changes.
Please send a resume with cover letter describing your availability as well as subjects you are able to tutor in with the grade levels you are comfortable tutoring at.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- Teaching/Tutoring: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)