CE3 Electronics Inc. is a world class Electronics Manufacturing Services provider specializing in advanced printed circuit board assembly, Box Build and complex cable and wire harness manufacturing.
Since 1985, CE3 Electronics has earned a solid reputation for providing the highest quality Electronic Manufacturing Products and Services on time and at competitive pricing. Our clients come from a wide range of industry sectors that include aerospace, defense, marine, security, transportation, consumer products, gaming, medical, scientific, HVAC, telecom, material handling, and environmental industries.
We are recruiting for Manufacturing Assemblers who will be responsible for various electrical components in our fast paced and quality-oriented manufacturing facility.
Positions Available (2):
Starting wage is $13.25 with a $0.50 increase after 6-months of successful service and an additional $0.50 increase after 1-year of successful service.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma
- Must have good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
- Basic soldering experience would be preferred
- Ability to work within a group or individually when called upon
- A basic level of comfort with computer based and computer-controlled systems
- Use winding machine to wring transformers, inductors, coils, and Toroids. Follow proper wire wrapping techniques and cleaning methods.
- Usage of work instructions and customer drawings for build procedures.
- Assembly of cores and brackets as per work instructions and/or drawings.
- Application and curing of epoxy.
- Testing of completed assemblies including dielectric test, inductance tests, and ratio tests.
- Perform daily duties as per work instructions and/or Supervisor
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation on day-to-day, job-to-job basis
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $13.25 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday