Seeking an organized and customer service focused Office Administrator with high attention to detail to support our Clients, Service Technicians and Team Leaders.
You are a professional who thrives on exceeding customer expectations and eager to take the iniative to improve operational systems. As an expert of Administrational duties, you bring exceptional organization, problem solving and communication skills. You have the ability and desire to go above and beyond to ensure the highest level of service for our clients and team members.
- Answer all company calls, screen accordingly and utilize our Field Service Management Software to communicate to our technician’s and provide needed information.
- Support clients throughout the entire sales cycle including providing quotes, scheduling
service jobs, invoicing, collecting and processing payments with our internal Service Field Management System.
- Order equipment and supplies as needed.
- Assist Team Leaders with ongoing projects, calls, scheduling, and meeting preparation.
- Quarterly accounting assistance; organizing paperwork only.
- Onboarding and Offboarding of employees.
- Opening and Closing shop duties including the upkeep of cleanliness and shop/office inventory.
- Ongoing correspondence with clients through email or telephone.
- Assist with payroll activities including the accuracy of the time sheets and to submit to bookkeeper.
- Assist our estimator with quotes and submit to clients and/or prospects.
- 2+ years experience in an Administrative position.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive working in an independent work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Experience with using a Field Service Management Software such as Jobber or Service Titan is a huge asset.
- Experience working in the plumbing or trades industry is a huge asset.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- A drive to learn and improve internal systems.
- Self-motivated and keen on taking the initiative.
Please note that additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$27.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oakville, ON L6L 6M4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Administrative: 2 years (required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person