“R” Bike Builders are handy, customer-focused, detail-oriented, and know their way around a bike. They have a working knowledge of all the systems to check and are able to communicate all the necessary information in order to provide the Customer with a safe ride!
*“R” Storeroom team members work quickly and efficiently to ensure that all the new toys arriving are unloaded and organized, while offering a helping hand to our customers to pick up that big gift or something extra special!
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and customer-focused?
- Energized by a fast-paced team environment?
- Comfortable reading and following instructions while using a variety of tools?
- Handy or Mechanically inclined?
- Flexible to work different shifts including days, evenings, and weekends?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, our position is a great fit for you!
- On-the-Job Training
- Great Employee Discount
- Employee Benefits for part-time Associates
- Flexible Schedules
We are a Great Place to Work!
APPLY NOW – In Store with your resume or online.
Toys”R”Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, material status, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by all applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)