Our business is growing and we are providing services to a large number of clients through the US and Canada. We need someone to co-ordinate activities across the engagement definition, planning and delivery for all our clients, working out of our North Vancouver office.
***PLEASE NOTE - this is NOT a customer service position, it is a significantly more involved and complicated role with both a sales component and a client relations management aspect***
agile42 consulting ltd., (http://www.agile42.com) a leading agile training and consulting company, is looking for an independent and motivated Inbound Sales Rep to join our Team. The Inbound Sales Rep will be responsible to lead day to day client activities across a range of clients, who thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, online environment and will support both the MD and a team of coaches based throughout the USA and Canada. In addition to experience, the personality and corporate culture fit of the candidate will be critical in the selection. We pride ourselves on being a place where you can push yourself to learn and do more in your career, and we grant as much flexibility and ownership as our employees need to be successful. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a challenging and varied schedule and possesses the required skills.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to inquiries that come into our pipeline
- “Live” in our CRM tool and track leads through our pipeline through to active engagements
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Coordinate and schedule client engagements to leverage coach and trainer availability
- Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities
- Sell and agree on packages, services and pricing
- Prepare Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and other contract related terms
- Provide coaches with regular up-to-date information relating to customer activities
- Identify client issues, then manage and resolve them
- Keep in touch with clients who “drop off the radar” to check on their readiness
- Complete required administration and reporting as required by management and the business
- Effective Communicator – Able to clearly and articulately present information through the spoken and written word.
- Collaboration – Develops positive relationships with others in order to build consensus, morale and commitment to goals and objectives.
- Flexibility – Easily adapts to changing environment and resources.
- Assertiveness – Able to maturely and freely express one’s feelings and opinions even when there maybe disagreement.
- Conceptual Thinking – Intuitively understands what people want to see and what is possible.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Numerically astute and can drive financial discussions on engagement costing
- Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex, multi-faceted setting
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple projects – work prioritization and planning
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel particularly), experience with Google’s G Suite, Mac experience also helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be able to put together high-level documentation with attention to detail
- Comfortable using apps and adept at maximizing technology to increase efficiency
- Challenges conventional solutions; creative, thinks out of the box
- Thinks strategically, executes impeccably
- Possesses a strong work ethic and of high integrity
- An energetic and driven nature
- Comfortable working in an online environment
- Experience in delivering or selling agile coaching and training services would be a bonus
- Previous sales experience also an asset
- University degree in business management, advertising and marketing, or other related courses
In return you can expect:
- Great benefits and company perks
- Second-to-none organization and work culture
- Rapid learning environment for international business management
If you are the right person for us, please apply, including a resume AND a one page cover letter (required) with salary expectations telling us what unique skills you would bring to the role and why you'd be perfect for the job! Give us a reason to get you in for an interview!
agile42 (www.agile42.com) offers coaching and training in agile, scrum, and lean development practices, empowering software companies to deliver software better. We are an international company with offices throughout Europe, South Africa and North America however we work as a small, tight-knit, collaborative team. agile42 invests in its employees with team building activities like quarterly coach camps, annual international retreats, and monthly team dinners. We also believe in continuing the education of our staff, and we offer premium learning and networking opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
**PLEASE NOTE: we will only contact applicants whom we wish to take to the interview stage
Keywords: sales, inbound sales, sales representative, inside sales, client relations management, client management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales or client management: 2 years (Preferred)