COME FOR A CAREER, STAY FOR THE LIFESTYLE!
Full-Time Audiologist job opportunities available in The Pas & Thompson, Manitoba.
The NHR is full of opportunity! We offer the perfect setting for a diverse and rewarding practice environment. This is a place where your professional ambitions can be realized. Our friendly and supportive staff will help make you feel right at home. We are progressive in supporting you through continuing education. We encourage ongoing education as a way to foster your personal and professional growth.
Why Relocate for This Opportunity?
- Competitive Salary
- Up to $5,000 in Relocation Assistance
- Interim Accommodations/Rent Reimbursement
- A Comprehensive Benefit Program (Health, Dental, Pension, Life Insurance, Disability & Rehabilitation, Employee Assistance Plan)
- Continuing Education
- Retention Allowance (up to $10,000 annually)
What’s Life Is Like Here?
If an active lifestyle appeals to you, you’ll love our Region. Crystal clear lakes, seemingly endless boreal forests and more. Our four season playground was made for everything from golfing, hiking, skiing, sailing, fishing, hunting and snowmobiling.
- Must be registered and eligible to practice and maintain licensure with College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Manitoba (CASLPM)
- Must have a valid Manitoba Class V driver’s license and willingness to travel the Region year round
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet
- Familiar with Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Understanding of infant hearing screening processes, assessment, treatment, and counseling
About the Job:
- Full-Time employment opportunities available
- Emphasizes early identification of hearing loss, prevention of hearing loss, hearing health promotion and rehabilitation in an attempt to minimize the negative impact of hearing loss
- Plays an important role in enhancing and maintaining information sharing and collaboration between community-based, school-based and hospital services
- The major focus of the position will be the assessment and treatment of children while also working with all age groups
- Provides clinical supervision to the Audiology Assistant and the Newborn Hearing Screeners
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38.48 to $48.44 /hour
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)