Come join our team!
The Material Handler works in a controlled plant environment and will be required to perform actions such as bending, standing and lifting. Proper personal protective equipment such as safety eyeglasses and boots shall be worn at all times with emphasis on the use of gloves.
1. Receive instructions from Supervisor on tasks to be performed.
2. Read and interpret work orders, drawings and other paperwork as required.
3. Set up workstation by retrieving all necessary parts, material and equipment to perform job.
4. Rotate from same grade level workstations as required.
5. Produce or assemble required quantities as outlined in work orders.
6. Tag or Label job as required.
7. Relocate products to next workstation or storage area.
8. Clear coat coils when required.
1. Produce proper quantities as outlined in paperwork.
2. Ensure cleanliness of equipment and work area.
3. Follow all safety procedures, including use of equipment and safety devices, to ensure a safe working environment for self and co-workers.
4. Ensure equipment is maintained and stored properly.
5. Assist Supervisor in training employees when required.
6. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education and Training
A Material Handler, at minimum, is required to have a high school diploma or equivalent. Human Resources can determine if education and experiences are considered “equivalent”.
Hours: 7-4:00, Monday to Friday. DAYSHIFT ONLY!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.55 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday