Bilingual Change Management Consultant (Level 3)
Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Bilingual Change Management Consultant (Level 3) for our federal government client. This project is expected to enhance the client’s department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Providing both internal and external communications, as well as review any written communications (including but not limited to power-point presentations, website content, content of forms, and press releases) for or about Indigenous communities to ensure cultural appropriateness and overall accuracy;
- Analyzing and developing business "critical success factors";
- Provide change management leadership which aligns to proven methodologies to support end-to-end change;
- Leading and participating in change impact identification, analysis and the design, development and implementation of change management activities;
- Support definition of training needs and other mediums to assist in implementing effective change;
- Creating presentations, briefing materials and decision documents, presenting to various stakeholders, and facilitating meetings and discussions; and
- Any other Work related to this category.
- 10+ years’ experience working as a Change Management Consultant in an IM/IT within the last 15 years
- Must be fluently bilingual in both written and verbal in French and English
- Must hold Secret Clearance
Work will be completed in both French and English.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.
Job Type: Contract
- Change Management Consulting: 10 years (Preferred)