Progressive. Collaborative. Accountable. Draw on your passion. Shape our community. Progressive and collaborative, with a clear, long-term vision. We value employees’ contributions and inspire excellence. We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing community in which we live and work.
We are looking for an energetic, seasoned Recruiter to join our dynamic Talent Acquisition team. You will be responsible for providing quality talent acquisition services to the designated client groups; manage and execute full cycle recruitment processes for unionized and non-unionized positions. As York Region’s brand ambassador, you will make an impact by delivering positive hiring and candidate experience.
- Successful completion of a University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience managing the end to end recruitment process within a fast paced corporate environment.
- Ability to develop meaningful and trusted relationships and to partner with and manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization with an exceptional commitment to client service.
- Demonstrated consulting, facilitation and advisory skills with the ability to successfully promote new concepts and ideas.
- Strong interpersonal, sourcing and networking skills with a proven understanding of the recruitment landscape to attract top talent.
- Exposure to various recruitment technology tools including applicant tracking systems, internet sourcing platforms, social media channels, etc.
0830 - 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by December 11, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$76,488 - $86,842 annually