Part Time Clinical Assistant needed for busy Allergy Practice in Niagara Falls. Training will be Provided.
Job Description Includes:
- Intake of Patient Presentation
- Performing Delegated Tasks such as Allergy Skin Testing, Spirometry, Patch Testing
- Assisting with biopsies
- Administering Immunotherapy Injections
- Performing vitals on patients
- Assisting with answering phones/scheduling appointments
- Scheduling/Following up on Patients for the Specialty Clinic
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum 1 year medical (nursing, PSW) experience necessary
Must have up to date First-aid/CPR.
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Job Type: Part-time
- Medical Assistant/Nursing: 1 year (Required)