Atrium Inn Vancouver
The Atrium Inn Vancouver is looking for a full time Night Auditor that will report to the Guest Service Manager.
- Audit all charges and postings, correcting work as necessary.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel in an efficient and professional manner.
- Process all payments according to hotel requirements.
- Answer inquires and accepts reservations, both in person and by telephone.
- Promptly address and resolve all guest concerns or complaints, referring to GSM when necessary.
- Communicate relevant information to hotel associates at shift changes.
- Maintain a friendly, professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Previous night audit or accounting experience required.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Opera PMS required.
- Experience in all aspects of customer service.
- Communicate effectively with guests and hotel associates, both verbally and in written form.
- Manage one's time with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing and able to work overnight shifts (11pm to 7am).
- Must be available to work on week days, week-ends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Night Audit: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)