PLEASE NOTE: This position requires some design responsibilities. However, if you are solely a graphic designer without any sign production experience, please do not apply.
Complete Signs & Graphics, located at hwy 409 & Martin Grove Rd., is a growing sign manufacturer that is seeking a full-time experienced Sign Maker to join our team. This position requires a self-driven and quality-minded individual with well-rounded sign production skills that exhibits career advancement potential.
We are committed to: respect while building a healthy work environment * providing excellent customer experiences * building strong relationships and communities * a passion for learning and personal growth * a healthy work-life balance.
Our ideal sign maker is a professional, self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills and an eye for quality. They must also:
- Work well in a fast-paced multitasking environment
- Be able to self-manage
- Value building relationships with customers and vendors
- Be hungry for knowledge and professional/personal development
- Strive for excellence
- Have fun and love the work they do!
Minimum Job Duties
- Production, assembly and some sign installation
- Basic graphic design including layout of graphics, size adjustment, proof development
- Work directly with both customers and subcontractors to ensure customer satisfaction
- Continuously consult/develop quality control and process improvement procedures
- Actively support project scheduling to provide timely delivery
- Learn new technologies, skills and techniques to become a better sign making professional
Experience and Skills:
- Experience as a professional sign maker - design, production, and installation
- Experience with large format digital printing – Complete Signs & Graphics uses HP 365 latex printer
- Expertise in using Adobe Design tool suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with RIP software – Complete Signs & Graphics uses Onyx
- Experience with plotter/cutter
- Experience in sign/vinyl installation
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Drivers License
- Vehicle wrap installation
- Knowledgeable in color management
- Experience with sign industry CoreBridge software a plus
- Certified installation professional (3M, Avery, etc.)
Please apply if you meet the minimum qualifications above and are ready for a rewarding career. Complete Signs & Graphics offers a competitive compensation package. Pay is commensurate with experience ($16-$22/hr).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- large format printer operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- sign fabrication/vinyl application: 1 year (Preferred)
- sign installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid drivers license (Preferred)