TITLE: General Labourer
REPORT TO: Operations Manager
Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We currently have an exciting new entry level opportunity for a fast paced, multi-tasked individual to add to our Cornwall operations. The focus of the role is will be to aid the production and efficiency of the facility.
- Abide by all Health and Safety protocols.
- Assist in the sorting of recycled materials.
- Ensure items are sorted correctly into designated locations.
- Assist with general cleaning tasks.
- Maintain work area in a clean and presentable manner.
- Assist with general tasks, such as spotting, gathering materials/supplies etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for all staff, managers, clients, and the general public.
- Other duties and projects may be assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have CSA approved safety shoes
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Proven ability to work independently while being a team player.
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Room for advancement
- Company sponsored benefits
How To Apply
Click on the apply now button to submit your resume. Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- General Labour: 1 year (Required)
- Production Line: 1 year (Preferred)