United Roofing Inc. is a growing and dynamic industry leader that prides itself on safety, quality and customer satisfaction. In the past decade, United Roofing has grown from a small residential roofing business into a fully integrated building envelope contractor. Our offices in Calgary and Edmonton offer superior Commercial Roofing, Siding & Building Envelope Services, Traffic Coatings Application & Commercial Below Ground Waterproofing.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Roofing Foreman, to join our growing team. Projects vary from high end residential to large commercial projects. Main roof systems include SBS, TPO, PVC, and EPDM. May also include BUR, Inverted with Hot Rubber and Cold Applied. Roughly half new construction / half re-roof. Hours are weather dependent but average 40-60 a week.
What United Roofing can offer you:
- Positive and Enjoyable Work Environment
- Industry Competitive Wages (Varies with Experience and Certification)
- Training and Certification (Tickets, Skills, Apprenticeship, etc.)
- Paths to Advancement Within Company
- Job Security and Hours
- Co-pay Health Insurance (After 3 Months)
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate will be a reliable and responsible person who can work efficiently in a team atmosphere, using their knowledge and skills to achieve the task at hand. A safe professional mentality and solid work ethic are important to our company culture.
United Roofing Inc is currently looking to recruit a general foreman to join our growing teams.
Overall task and scope of work below:
- Assist roughly 10 production foreman with day to day challenge
- Attend site meetings, pre-start meeting and close out meeting
- Schedule daily work force and assign worker to each production crew as needed
- Organize roof logistic such as crane day, bins delivery, etc…
- Review blueprint and specification
- Quality control
- Communication with client, GC or consultant
- Assist project manager
Compensation and benefit:
- Wage $40/ hr
- Overtime after 8 hrs. or 40 hr. a week
- Company benefit
- Have a minimum of 3-year roofing experience as a journeyman or roofing foreman
- Driver license with clean record
- Working schedule is from Monday to Friday 6am start to an average of 8-10 hr. a day
- Ability to learn and communicate easily
- Ability to read blueprint and efficient in computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Roofing: 3 years (Required)