Do you want to tackle the most challenging projects and have fun doing it? Are you passionate about providing superior customer excellence while supporting a custom, design-to-order product line? RHK is seeking an energetic, customer-focused individual who will handle customer inquiries, prepare accurate, full-cost estimates and collaborate with our sales team in researching, identifying and nurturing qualified leads to help grow our manufacturing business. If you have had experience in a business to business environment and want a daily challenge, RHK is the perfect team to join!
A*s the Inside Sales - Manufacturing, you will…*
- Manage the customer relationship by providing estimate and quotation to the customer, identify and troubleshoot service issues, provide ongoing support and communication throughout the manufacturing process to delivery.
- Understand and interpret technical requirements and provide technical information/expertise to customers.
- Conceptualize customer requirements in a hand drawing of hydraulic cylinder.
- Upon receiving customer approval, provide design team with information package to complete official drawing.
- Support Sales Manager by providing quotes for new or existing customers.
- Ensure follow-up with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Obtain and prepare materials and labour costs necessary to successfully carry out the manufacturing.
- Ensure correct and necessary information is entered and maintained in CRM and ERP.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
What do you bring to the team?
- Exceptional customer service, promptly responding to customer needs.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in mechanical engineering or appropriate field, or a combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Preferred experience in a manufacturing setting and fluid power.
- Experience with cost estimation.
- Possess superb communication skills, including listening, verbal and written.
- Have a well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills with the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude with high energy and engaging level of enthusiasm with ability to work independently and little supervision.
- Technically savvy to work with various software, including ERP (JobBOSS) and CRM (SalesForce)
Application deadline: 2020-08-05
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
RHK is complying with all AHS regulations and ensuring health & safety measures are taken for the safety of our staff, their families & our clients.
- cost estimation: 2 years (Required)
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- fluid power: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)