Fresh St. Market is family-owned and driven by family values, providing unparalleled customer service and top-quality products. We pride ourselves on creating and fostering a warm and authentic atmosphere rooted in being a trusted neighborhood grocer.
Fresh St. Market Fleetwood is located at 15930 Fraser Hwy, where a local market meets everyday shopping; it's where fresh ideas meet the pursuit of what is new and delicious. It's where fresh meets every day.
Day in a Life of a Barista
The Café is an extension of Fresh St. Market Bakery department. At the Café, we commit in providing the freshest, highest quality, and locally sourced product while consistently delivering outstanding service to all our guests. As a Barista, you are responsible for creating memorable experience by crafting quality hot beverages.
Reporting to the Department Leaders, your daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming customers as they walk into the store with a warm greeting and smile.
- Serving customers their favorite hand-crafted beverage in a fast, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Restocking shelves following the first-in, first-out method to ensure product freshness.
- Assisting in receiving of product deliveries as needed.
- Following all food safety procedures, which includes completing temperature checks.
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized workplace environment.
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- You can lift, push or pull up to a maximum of 40 lbs.
- You can climb up and down ladders.
- You can work on your feet up to 8 hours in a day.
Shift lengths vary from 4 to 8 hours, depending on what you are looking for.
- Previous work experience is a plus + but not required. If you are willing to learn, we are eager to train you with the skills you need to succeed.
- You have a friendly demeanor and a positive attitude.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You like working in teams and can work with minimal supervision.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have a valid work authorization (i.e., work permit, student permit, PR) in Canada.
- 20-24 Hours a week.
- Available Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
- Available to work mornings and evenings.
Perks of the Job
- Fun, vibrant and team-oriented work environment.
- Flexible schedule where work meets your lifestyle.
- Wage increases based on the number of hours worked.
We want to thank you in advance for sharing your interest in Fresh St. Market and would like to note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Fresh St. Market is an equal opportunity employer.
Part-time hours: 20-24 per week
Job Type: Part-time