You are looking for a place you can build and develop your career. At Ashfield you'll find a professional culture where you can use your talent and our resources to make an impact on a huge scale. You'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
Take this opportunity to advance your career with one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Ashfield Canada is on the look for an experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Representative within Allergy for a new TEAM launch. The incumbent will be responsible for driving awareness of allergy and treatment among community physicians in the assigned territory of Etobicoke/Mississauga/Oakville.
- Increase awareness and educate community physicians including allergists and pediatricians on allergy and represented product
- Maintain a current level of knowledge on assigned product and on disease
- Communicate and collaborate with all cross-functional team members to ensure optimal alignment on business opportunities and priorities.
- Attend meetings/conference calls to update product knowledge, share market knowledge and discuss strategies
- Attend any promotional events within assigned territory and as per RSM’s instruction
- Record daily activity in the CRM; achieve monthly KPIs and report on them
- University degree is required (health sciences or business administration preferred)
- Must have related sales experience in allergy/asthma/respiratory within the territory
- Results-oriented and customer focused
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to lead without authority
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various groups and commitment to team work
- Solid product knowledge and ability to learn detailed product
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent territory management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Exceptional proven track record of performance
- The opportunity to work alongside a great team and top pharmaceutical companies
- Salary base, bonus and car allowance
- Excellent health benefits package
- Training programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent