Now Hiring: Speech-Language Pathology
This is your opportunity to become a part of an exciting, growing multidisciplinary team! Legacy Rehabilitation provides private speech and language intervention to individuals of all ages with a primary focus working with children through play-based therapy. We work closely with clients to support their goals.
This is a part time position that has the potential to turn full-time, Mon-Fri in Lacombe. AB and around central Alberta.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Provide excellent service to families in our community, including consultation, evaluation and intervention services.
- Work in partnership with clients and their families as well with school personnel to collaboratively set meaningful goals with targeted, functional outcomes.
- Be willing to offer services in the clinic, in home, in schools or virtually.
- Provide office space and a variety of therapy resources.
- Assist with the administrative work including billing, scheduling, and communication with clients.
Perks of the job:
- Have the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule.
- Work with a variety of populations including both pediatrics and adults.
- Great multi-disciplinary team to work with (OT, PT, Kinesiologist).
- Supportive team environment.
- Experience working with both pediatric and adult populations.
- Completion of a master’s degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathologist Program
- Have active registration and current practice permit with ACSLPA.
- Own a vehicle with valid driver's license.
- Have valid professional liability insurance.
- Be willing to obtain a current police record check.
- Have experience providing individualized speech and language therapy to children and families, including consultation, assessment, direct treatment, parent coaching and education, resource, and material development.
- Experience/training in the areas of motor speech disorders, fluency, aphasia, Augmentative and Alternative Communication and Hanen-based approaches are an asset.
How to apply:
- Submit your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
- Include relevant life experience, your availability including days of the week and hours available, and why you think you would be a great fit for our team!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: From $50.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lacombe, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person