DLC Forest City Funding, the Largest Mortgage Brokerage in Canada (!!!) is looking for an in-house social media and marketing manager with at least 3 years of experience to become a part of our creative and ever-growing team. The social media manager’s primary goal will be to grow followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, new hires, and active fans and promoters of our amazing brand. The chosen candidate must have knowledge of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Mailchimp, LinkedIn, etc.
- Oversee paid search campaigns and manage budgets.
- Work collaboratively with our two head offices to develop and execute creative ideas, plans, and strategies.
- Implement continuous social media updates and posts for all included companies.
- Provide inspirational and creative leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Plan and manage campaign execution: on time, on budget, and to scope.
- Utilize communication and collaboration skills that enable you assist in growing our brand recognition.
- Manage and report on ad campaigns, content posts, and funnels.
- Track, analyze, and optimize the ongoing performance of all marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts.
- Stay on top of new techniques and changes in the market, which you’ll incorporate and test in our marketing.
- A minimum of three years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- Experience managing a team and working with various external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Paid search management experience with Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.
- Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direct supervision, and to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Advanced analytical skills with an ability to mine data to inform decisions.
- Experience Facebook marketing, with advanced knowledge of monetizing digital content including stock video creation, vendors for marketing materials, etc.
- Experience managing Facebook business pages.
- Experience running targeted, high-spend, high-return ad campaigns, specifically on Facebook and Instagram.
- Ability to have a big-picture view while executing and managing details.
- Proficiency with Facebook Ad Manager.
- Experience with Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Mailchimp is preferred.
Job Type: Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)