Isologic Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals, the industry leader in preparation and delivery of nuclear medicines, has immediate positions available as full-time, part-time and on-call courier drivers.
As a courier, you will support pharmacy operations by handling, packaging and delivering radiopharmaceuticals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Processing prepared products by wrapping and placing in proper delivery containers, preparing shipping paperwork and labels
- Handle, package and deliver radiopharmaceuticals and hazardous materials in compliance with all regulations and company policies
- Assist in inventory control by communicating stock needs to pharmacy personnel
- Complete radiation wipes and survey wipes on shipping containers, pharmacy supplies, incoming packages and vehicles
- Generate and complete regulatory paperwork for deliveries of outgoing customer products
- Complete required radiation safety, GMP and TDG training
- Regularly inspect and coordinate routine maintenance of fleet vehicles
- Valid G driver’s license and clean abstract
- Ability to work shifts that have staggered start times beginning at 11:30pm through to 8:00 am
- Ability to accommodate shift changes based on business needs
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Previous delivery driving experience and/or handling and transporting pharmaceuticals or radioactive materials would be an asset.
- All training will be provided and paid for by Isologic Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
OUR VALUES DRIVE OUR DAILY ACTIONS AND DECISIONS
ETHICS AND INTEGRITY , CUSTOMER FOCUS , COLLABORATION , INNOVATION , PASSION , EXCELLENCE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary