Immigration / Office Assistant
Parsis Immigration Services
Please note that this position requires very good knowledge of written and spoken English, Farsi and French.
Primary duties include:
- Oversee Canadian temporary and permanent residence matters
- Assist in preparing application forms, interviewing clients
- Manage application deadlines to ensure that deadlines are met and immigration applications are filed
- Coordinate requests for documents from clients and client stakeholders and communicating with clients from the start to finish of all immigration processes
- Draft legal submissions and employer support letters
- Open new client files and perform data-entry for immigration cases
- Manage communication with immigration authorities to obtain clients’ records/ notes
- Perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Respond to clients’ inquiries by phone/ email
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail
- Business plan development/narrative writing for investor immigrants
- Perform other general and administrative duties as required
- Completion of post-secondary school is an asset
- Previous office work experience required.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written is required
- Excellent Farsi (Persian) reading and speaking is required.
- Good knowledge of French is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Office software
- Preference is given to Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents and refugee claimants with permission to work.
Job Types: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 to $13.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- Persian (Required)