The Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) is the licensing body and professional association for architects in Ontario and invites applications for the following position:
Administrator, Human Resources
The Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) has an opening for a full time Administrator, Human Resources. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administrator, Human Resources is responsible for all human resources management of the association. The Administrator, Human Resources will also work with the Manager, Finance on the day-to-day administration of general accounting.
The successful candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of human resources or business administration including human resources as well as a minimum of 10 years of related experience in the field.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented and flexible with excellent interpersonal, communication and relational skills, superior written and oral communications. Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and GP Dynamics are prerequisites. Additional assets would include experience working for or with associations and non-profits.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Payroll calculations, input, review and recording
- Payroll budget process
- Staff recruitment and orientation
- Annual Performance Management
- Health & Safety
- Policy update and compliance
- Direct supervision of specific staff members
- Coding all invoices, expense forms and Visa receipts for processing
- Review, export and post batches to GP Dynamics
- Processing Society Fees
- Assist with preparation of annual budget and annual audit
Competitive remuneration and benefits package offered. Our office is located in the Don Mills and York Mills area.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please submit resume in PDF format including salary expectations by email, identifying the position in the subject line, no later than June 28, 2019. Expected hire date July 15, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)