Do you want to work for a company that puts the employees first?
Who we are:
AnswerPlus has been in the business of helping people for over 55 years! Our success is rooted in supporting our employees by putting them first. We believe providing genuine care starts with promoting it through the culture and community within our call-centers.
Our dedicated inbound (No Telemarketing) call-center is seeking highly-motivated Full Time Remote candidates that want to make a difference while making a living.
At AnswerPlus you will have the opportunity to change lives by being the first point of contact for the callers of our diverse client base. As a customer service representative, you will be creating positive results by processing donations, providing relief to patients experiencing pain, or aiding people in emergencies such as fires, floods, and power loss.
Who you are:
- You have a sincere desire to help others. As a CSR you will be a member of a dynamic team that is focused on treating customers with empathy and enthusiasm;
- You are willing to learn new things every day. Our company is growing, and we understand that this requires ongoing opportunities to learn, lead and advance;
- You have strong values. Bringing your real self to work and doing the right thing matters to you. Respect and authenticity shine through your personality, voice, and interactions;
- You are a good listener. Treating each call as a learning experience will help you achieve your goals to deliver memorable service.
Your responsibilities as a CSR:
- Provide warm professional customer support;
- Accurately collect details for clients in an organized and timely manner;
- Resolve customer issues and answer questions by phone, e-mail, and LiveChat;
- Take messages, enter orders, process and dispatch service calls;
- Committed to continuously improving the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of service.
What we need from you:
- Proficient keyboarding skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong people skills -- especially written and verbal communication;
- Excel at multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing work;
- Able to adapt to a flexible work schedule -- given the nature of our work this means starting as early as 6am or finishing your day as late as 12am;
- All employees must be able to work a minimum of 2 weekends per month;
- Able to work from home.
What you need:
- A quiet dedicated room free from background noise;
- High-speed cable/fiber optic internet;
- Connection to the computer from the router – not wireless;
- Windows PC - No Mac or Chrome Books;
- Operating System: Windows 10;
- Full, standard-sized keyboard, with Function Keys (F1-F12) and number pad;
- Two monitors;
- Web cam - This is for internal training purposes;
- Up to date anti-virus;
- Headset (combination of microphone and headset);
- Unlimited Internet;
- Unlimited Canada wide long-distance cell phone plan;
- Training will be done via Zoom/Go-To-Meetings/Microsoft Teams.
We care about you:
- Dental and health benefits;
- Paid breaks and Time off;
- Profit-sharing and performance bonuses;
- One-on-one mentorship to help you reach your goals inside and outside of the office;
- Being part of an inclusive community with a strong focus on making every day genuinely enjoyable:
- o Office-wide celebrations, bake sales and themed days;
- o Social responsibility - team-fundraising and charity events;
At AnswerPlus, our community thrives on the inclusion of a full range of voices. Our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer goes beyond acceptance - we celebrate and support all the amazing things that make you unique. All of our team members take pride in upholding an environment of mutual respect. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
$15.00 per hour + Bonus (Performance Based) - Full Time
Expected Start Date: 2021-06-29
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Call center: 1 year (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (required)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)