Mattatall Signs Limited is the leading manufacturer of quality sign products in Atlantic Canada, creating innovative signage solutions for over 40 years.
As part of our continued growth we are presently looking for self-motivated, hard-working and innovative personnel to compliment some of the best talent and work practices of any Sign Company in Atlantic Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
_- Prepare, prime and finish materials as required
- Maintain records of all paint formulas and develop log for future use and reference
- Perform preventative maintenance to tools and equipment as assigned
- Monitor inventory levels within area of responsibility and advise purchaser as required
- Quality Control of production material including discrepancies in work orders to drawings, measurements, material etc.
- Utilize available resources to advance knowledge of equipment and materials
- Assist in various sign fabrication activities when required
- Ensure activities meet with health and safety regulations and policies_
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous industrial painting experience is an asset.
- Experience in manufacturing / construction environment is an asset.
Compensation will be based on previous experience and qualifications.
Mattatall Signs Limited would like to thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please attach your resume in reply this ad (preferred) or hand deliver to:
Mattatall Signs Limited
80 Ilsley Avenue
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- painting: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-25