Gardening & Maintenance Personager Large Private Residence Live-in Full-time
An experienced, skilled, and trustworthy, Gardening & Maintenance Personager with hands-on skills and experience is required for a large private residence 40 minutes north of Toronto. This is a full-time, permanent, live-in position.
· Full responsibility for keeping the property in pristine A+ condition
· Gardening, lawn care, landscaping, tree care, snow and ice removal
· Day to day maintenance of the residences and property, both interior & exterior
· Care of property amenities, pond, pool, saunas, tennis court and garage for maintenance and cleanliness.
· General light repairs and maintenance person work.
· Property seasonal preparation
· Property preparation for owner’s arrival. Pre-arrival checks of all equipment and amenities (supplies, boats, vehicles and residences)
· Anticipate and address all possible maintenance issues to make sure the properties are always kept at immaculate condition
· Vetting, scheduling and supervision of trades, vendors, and seasonal maintenance contracts.
· Running of errands and grocery shopping. Managing pantry and household inventories.
· Vehicle management (cars, utility vehicles) and boat storage and up-keep
· 24 hours emergency response and maintaining security of the property. Overall responsibility of security. As the first key holder for the alarm company the Estate
· Overtime and weekend work during the high season periods
· 2+ years’ experience in a private residence or similar role
· Full license and clean driving and criminal record
· Skills required to operating a small tractor and other machinery related to gardening and landscaping
· Professional landscaping experience is very desirable
· Various safety certifications (i.e. chainsaw operation) are desirable.
· Fluency in English, both verbal and written
· Trustworthy and reliable with an eye for fine details
· Comfortable working in various weather conditions
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Eager to provide high-quality service
· Long-term commitment
· Basic computer knowledge (excel, email, word) for budgeting, communication and records keeping
· Must exercise discretion and always maintain confidentiality.
· Total package of over 80 000 with potential for bonuses.
· Accommodations provided: A 3-bedroom house, with all utilities included
· Vehicle provided for work duties
· As soon as the right person for the role is found & available
Related keywords: maintenance manager, maintenance supervisor, maintenance, facility manager, facilities manager, millwright
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday