CNC Milling and Lathe Operators
Elite Machining Ltd, established in 1987, specializes in high precision manufacturing and assembly, focused predominately on down-hole tools for the oil and gas sector.
Elite is looking for CNC milling and Lathe operators. Responsibilities will include;
- Machine setup and tool selection,
- Part manufacturing,
- Part measurement, ensure the quality and accurate size
- Meet deadlines of manufacturing work orders
- Data collection activities,
- Supporting quality control activities,
- Basic programming.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Detail orientated and quality focused and must have proven experience
- Able to interpret technical drawings and read blueprints,
- Must be able to work independently, speak and understand English well
- Must be comfortable with physical activity
- Must be resident in Canada
- Cutting tools and equipment for the job are supplied. Employees need to have their own basic measuring tools and calculator. Training will be provided for use of tools and procedures.
- Basic PPE is mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
- machinist: 2 years (preferred)