We are looking for a part-time post office clerk who is a fast learner that can commit to at least 1 or more years as a part-time employee. Someone that is able to work in a fast-paced environment and provide customers with friendly service.
This is an entry-level sales clerk position. It is perfect for post-secondary students who are looking for a part-time job. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with postal services (including mailing letters/parcels, package pick-ups, etc.)
- Answering the phone, faxing/photocopying, misc. office jobs
- Taking ID photos (no previous photography experience required)
- Stocking storefront and doing inventory
- Comfortable standing on feet for most of the shift
- Comfortable using computers
- Flexible schedule, able to work 2-3 days a week, including Saturdays
- Ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an asset
- Previous retail/customer service experience is preferred
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- English (Preferred)
- Cantonese (Preferred)