This is a very excellent opportunity for grow with our great organization and make a difference in the community.
This job presents a good amount of variety in work, with a different challenge everyday.
We are strong believers in maintaining a clean, healthy work environment where everyone can feel appreciated and respect their peers.
Your duties include:
- Driving / or swamping on a 3 ton truck to a multitude of professional client sites and picking up a wide array of computer related equipment.
- Filling out paperwork accurately and efficiently, in addition to submitting documentation electronically. (Computer knowledge and skills are an asset)
- Warehousing, sorting and organizing of materials/equipment. Preparing outgoing shipments, as well as trucking materials to various locations within the Lower mainland.
- Drivers license is a must. Delivery driving/ warehouse / forklift operation is preferred, but not a necessity, training can be provided to the right candidate.
- We're seeking a strong individual with a positive attitude, good communication skills, and ability to work well autonomously. You must be a self-starter and have the willingness to help us grow our business.
This position consists of 40 hours per week with occasional overtime. Your hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday -- Starting wage is $20 with room for growth
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (preferred)