Exciting New Opportunity!
Cobblestone Medicine and Rehab is looking to expand on their mental health team. Cobblestone currently has two Registered Psychotherapists, and two Registered Social Workers, and they are now looking for a Psychologist or Psychological Associate to join their counselling team!
Signing Bonus - $500.00
Cobblestone Medicine and Rehab is looking for a highly motivated individual who is interested in building their own private practice, while still getting the benefits of being in a multidisciplinary setting. This position allows you to have your own office space in our building, set your own rates, make your own hours, and be a part of our amazing team!
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a team of clinicians to provide concurrent treatment as needed.
- Training in evidence-based interventions and a strong interest in psychotherapy integration.
- Training in psychological assessments, treatment planning, diagnosis and provision of psychotherapy services for adolescents and/or adults. Training in working with kids would be an asset.
- Couples therapy experience would be an asset but is not required.
- The ability to prepare psychological reports.
- The ability to prepare psychological reports for WSIB and MVA clients.
- Excellent case conceptualization skills.
- Flexibility for both daytime and evening shifts.
- Establishing and maintaining therapeutic relationships with clients.
- Maintaining sound clinical judgment and upholding ethical standards.
- Appropriate and effective use of self in clinical treatment.
- Participating in monthly practice meetings.
- Maintaining thorough case notes.
- Part time or full time hours.
- Maintenance of own client files and required documentation (notes, intake, confidentiality agreements).
- Management of schedule and client communication.
- Carry personal liability insurance of $2,000,000.
- Split percentage per clinical hour instead of rent. Negotiated with the owner of Cobblestone.
- Flexibility to make your own schedule.
- Ongoing client referrals.
- Potential for increasing your caseload over time.
- Marketing and website provided.
- Jane App for management of client bookings and files.
- Office space and reception.
- A Doctoral or Master’s degree in Psychology, from an accredited APA or CPA program with valid registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Masks are required for both healthcare professionals and patients
Full sanitation and cleaning in place
- Doctoral Degree (preferred)