Due to continued growth, WebSan Solutions Inc. has an immediate full-time opportunity for a full-time permanent ERP Implementation Lead (remote work).
In this role, you will lead implementations for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (with opportunities to expand into other areas of the Dynamics 365 suite of products), as well as contribute to supporting existing clients in these areas. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn, and enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions!
WebSan Solutions Inc. is a multi-award winning company recognized for its top-notch customer service and software solutions. With offices in both Toronto, Canada, and Tennessee, USA, we are a premier Microsoft Dynamics Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. As the Largest Hosting Provider for Microsoft Dynamics in Canada and with over two decades of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, online business and financial accounting software, the experts at WebSan know how to help transform businesses.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Join a dynamic and team-based workplace
- An opportunity to make an impact and advance your career
- A position with a high degree of autonomy, responsibility, and respect
- A flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary with great growth potential, Growth Sharing Plan (GSP), full benefits including a Health Care Spending Account, and an RRSP matching plan
- To work at a vibrant company with over two decades of experience in the market
- Implement and support existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and proprietary WebSan Applications for our Clients!
- Lead multiple simultaneous implementations of Dynamics 365 Business Central for clients in various industries
- Meet with and foster a positive relationship with new clients to gather requirements and understand business needs, as well as meet the needs of existing clients
- Collaborate with team members to design the best solution for the client’s needs
- Create detailed documentation for requirements, system design, and training
- Execute various tasks throughout the implementation process, which may include configuring the system, loading data, conducting training, and other related tasks
- Ensure ticket resolution meets required service levels and timelines
- Post-secondary education in business, accounting, or IT
- 2-7 years of experience working with or implementing ERP systems (preference towards Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central)
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting principles
- CRM experience and RBDMS/SQL understanding an asset
- Strong project management skills
- Proven technical, analytical, and systematic problem solving skills
- A "client first" demeanor and superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a close team environment
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Accommodations for reason of disability will be provided upon request.
Application deadline: 2021-09-10
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- MS Dynamics Business Central implementation: 1 year (preferred)
- ERP systems: 3 years (preferred)
- English fluently (preferred)