We specialize in smart devices, tablets, windows, and mac repair. We are looking for a self-starter with experience in testing and repairing computers including Desktops and laptops.
We are currently looking for a full-time Technician at our Newmarket location!
Computer Technician Responsibilities:
Troubleshoot, inspect, test, and repair Desktops and Laptops.
Backup and Restore computers to original factory settings.
Install hardware, software, and device drivers on standalone computers
Qualifications and skills:
- Install, repair, and replace Desktop and Laptop parts for both Microsoft and Apple.
- Make customer work orders.
- Perform troubleshooting of issues related to hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Hand-on experience in computer repairing is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work weekdays and weekends.
- Experience in the retail environment is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26,765.00-$32,713.00 per year
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Computer repair: 1 year (preferred)