Manufacturing Kubota’s brands of high-performance alloys and friction materials from raw materials to finished products under one roof in Orillia, Canada, Kubota Materials Canada Corporation leads the industry in quality, advanced technology and on-time delivery.
Responsible for assisting in the preparation of raw materials and the safe set-up and operation of machines.
Key Duties :
· Ensure that safe practices and procedures are followed in work areas and machines at all times
· Maintain accurate record and report required information on operators time sheets and heat numbers
· Inform Supervisor of defective equipment and parts without delay.
· Assist as directed in other areas of department operations
· Ensure work areas comply with safe and proper housekeeping procedures at all times.
· Meet standard time for specified operations as defined by Foundry Engineering
· Perform other duties as required.
Education, Training and Experience
· Minimum Grade 12 education required.
· Health and Safety (WHMIS, Crane Operating, etc.) Training Certificates considered an asset.
· Previous experience with heavy equipment an asset.
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Kubota Materials, however, only those under consideration will be contact.
Kubota Materials Canada Corporation is an equal opportunity employer which considers all qualified applicants for employment without regards to race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability. Kubota Materials Canada Corporation prohibits discrimination based on these or any other category protected by law.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
The health of our employees and candidates is a top priority. KMC strictly adheres to provincial and local such as medical screening, enhanced cleaning and Plexiglas screens orders with regards to COVID-19. Masks are mandatory and measures are in place.
- Secondary School (required)
- Manufacturing & Utilities Occupations: 1 year (preferred)