Century Group Constructors Inc.
5150 Cordova Bay Road
To be a Construction Project Coordinator on our team you excel in planning, organizing and have strong people skills and you can demonstrate your ability to deliver on time, on budget projects.
A background in engineering, construction management and/or project management will be foundation to your success in this role.
- Organize and coordinate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Plan and prepare construction milestones and monitor progress against established timelines
- Receive and track construction project estimates
- Collaborate with construction management team on contracts, revisions or additions to agreements with architects, engineers, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Work with management team to meet business goals
- Prepare reports for senior management
- Manage projects with focus on excellence in terms of profit, deadlines, quality and maintaining positive client relationships
- Ability to read floor plans, engineering, electrical and mechanical drawings
- General knowledge of trades relevant to commercial construction
- Knowledge of government regulations regarding the construction industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook. Experience with AutoCad is considered an asset
- Knowledge of project management tools like Microsoft Project
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate well both verbal and written
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, self-starter
- A diploma or university degree in construction management, plus some experience in the construction industry. Progressive work related experience in the construction management, specifically ICI, may substitute for post-secondary education requirements.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Building Codes
To apply: Email resume through Indeed
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Coordination: 2 years (Preferred)
- Contruction Industry: 2 years (Preferred)