We are looking for multiple people that are hardworking, motivated, and reliable, wanting a long-term career and are excited to grow with the company!
Gator Concrete is your industry leader in concrete restoration and ultra-high performance commercial and industrial concrete coatings. We are a private owned company based out of Calgary Alberta with locations in Red Deer and Edmonton.
At Gator we take pride in our technical knowledge of concrete and concrete coatings which allows us the ability to offer our customers cost effective solutions for the repair, restoration, and protection of their concrete.
Gator is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike!
We’re currently looking for skilled and experienced Concrete Finishers
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
- Ability to level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification, finish concrete surfaces using hand and power tools, apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces, waterproof, damp proof and restore surfaces, repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures, utilize laser leveling technology, cut control joints, etc.
- Demolition and area prep
- Clean and pile material, rubble, and other debris
- Assist with the loading and unloading of equipment and raw materials
Gator offers a safe work environment, competitive wages, and group health and dental benefits to all employees!
- Minimum of 3-5 years Experience in Concrete construction, resurface, repair and patch, installation, forming, and finishing
- Commercial, institutional, industrial Work Setting Experience an asset
- Steel-toed safety boots and General standard PPE Required
- Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, bending, crouching, kneeling, ability to lift over 50 lbs continuously
- Working with others, problem solving, decision making, job task planning and organizing a must
- Must be able to work outdoors and in all weather
- Drivers’ license and reliable transportation depending on position
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Wages
- Great Benefits
- Lots of overtime!
- On the job training opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00-$30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Concrete: 1 year (preferred)
- Concrete Finishing: 2 years (required)