We are looking for an absolute ROCKSTAR, career-oriented and experienced mortgage
underwriter/salesperson to join our outstanding team. You would be working directly with
one of the highest producing mortgage brokers in Canada, and consistently exceeding our
client’s expectations along the way. Potential to make $100,000+ per year.
We were up 60% in 2018 and again in 2019 ended another record-
breaking year! We are ready to take our business to new heights and need someone with
exceptional motivation and an unrelenting drive for success.
Typical duties include:
- Handling leads
- Reviewing & analyzing documents
- Building client relationships
- Responding to inquiries by phone and email
- Educating Clients on mortgage options, and providing them with an unparalleled mortgage
- Implementing marketing strategies
- File management
- ...plus more exciting things!
Are you right for this position?
- Are you enthusiastic and able to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you trainable and willing to learn?
- Do you look for solutions vs. excuses?
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Are you interested in being trained as an expert in mortgages and furthering your career in this field?
- Are you interested in having ‘just a job’? Or are you looking for a long-term career?
- Are you resourceful?
- Are you passionate about working in an office environment with a large potential for
- Are you a self-starter and strong motivation?
If the word YES is repeating over and over in your head, then stop reading and apply right
We are looking for a candidate with the following requirements:
- Valid Mortgage License is an asset but not necessary
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Solid knowledge of the industry regulations
- Strong listening skills
- Solid typing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms is an asset (but not a requirement)
- Must be a team player
- Strong proficiency with computers, email, and Microsoft Office
- A solid grasp of the English language is a must.
We are 100% committed to delivering the best mortgage experience possible for our clients
and we want someone who will love our clients as much as we do. We treat our clients like
gold, so strong customer service and commitment to our client’s well-being is an absolute
We're looking for some with drive who wants to get ahead in their career in the mortgage
industry. We are a fast-growing team that is a part of a growing brokerage, so if you are
looking to get on board with a big opportunity in the mortgage industry, then we may have
exactly what you are looking for.
We will provide side-by-side training, teaching you all the ins and outs of a high functioning
As a bonus, please include your DISC profile, which you can find for free at
www.tonyrobbins.com/disc. This will get your resume extra consideration!
Send resume by email.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 per year
- Mortgage: 3 years (Required)
- Mortgage License (Required)