FIJI Water is widely considered to be the finest bottled water in the world due to its pristine source, which lies deep within a virgin ecosystem in the South Pacific and a continent away from the nearest industrialized centers. FIJI Water also offers a unique mineral profile including higher levels of silica than any other nationally distributed water. The results are a clean, smooth taste and a host of important health and nutrition benefits. Today, FIJI Water is widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels including grocery and convenience, and through an innovative home delivery program. Following the success of the flagship U.S. business, FIJI Water has expanded to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and Australia, where the brand's iconic square bottle is increasingly visible at leading on-premise and retail establishments.
We currently have an entry-level temporary position open for a Territory Sales Associate (TSA) based out of the Montreal area. A TSA works autonomously to focus on maintaining and building current accounts for all retail channels in the Montreal region. An emphasis is placed on conducting promotional activities, building strong relationships with all accounts, executing tactics and overall business maintenance within the account base. We are looking to identify individuals who will be able to properly represent and assist in the successful distribution of our world-renowned imported water in the Montreal Area.
Here's what you'll do:
- Make daily retail route calls to achieve planned objectives by account to include off-shelf displays, shelf management, and store-level relationships.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in managing and expanding current accounts.
- Secure and expand distribution in assigned trade channels by setting benchmarks and calling on accounts both independently and with distributor personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs and in guiding distributor organization to achieve the objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to maximize FIJI Water opportunities for expanded distribution and execution throughout the accounts.
- Ability to develop, implement and execute sales presentations to secure sales and distribution in local market accounts.
- Ensure retailers stocks an ample supply of all SKU's to cover monthly/weekly sales objectives.
- Manage the use of POS, wearables and all other resources to achieve the objective within budget.
- Visit a minimum of 10 accounts per day
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- College (CEGEP) or University graduate in administration/marketing or related experienced
- Experience in Sales / Marketing / Business or related field is preferred
- Beverage industry sales experience preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have a vehicle
- Bilingual (English, French)
- Results-driven / proactive
- Polished presentation
- Familiar with the Montreal urban region
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)