- Experience working for a volunteer board
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Quickbooks
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Reliable, trustworthy
- Bondable and criminal record check required
- Post secondary degree
- Experience in property management, construction management and/or project management
- Experience in researching and writing grant proposals
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Pays attention to detail, is organized and dependable.
- Willing to work flexible hours with some evening and weekend work required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)