Build a meaningful career
At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Technology Analyst, Technical Support (Bilingual)
The successful candidate will work with the members of our teams in Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver, Pittsburgh and Atlanta to provide phone, email and hands-on technical support to Morneau Shepell employees across Canada and the USA.
Skills and Experience:
- Provide analysis and technical support to Morneau Shepell employees who work with PCs using Windows and the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook and Teams
- Diligently manage all service requests using issue/request tracking software
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Provide superior customer service
- Contribute to our “problems and solutions” knowledge base used by all technical support analysts
- Participate in documenting new specifications or standards for in-house applications and software
- Actively participate in finding best methods of information management.
- Configure, maintain and support for the both internal and external applications
- Carry out any administrative tasks required by the position
Post-secondary education in Technical Support or equivalent
Minimum of 3 years supporting a desktop and networked environment
Ability to analyze, diagnose and repair various software problems as well as setup and configure computer equipment.
Strong Ability to comfortably communicate in French and English on the telephone
Experience supporting MS Office suite and tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) in a networked PC environment with Windows
Proven record of providing great client service with excellent communication skills (telephone etiquette, follow-up etc.)
Ability to work quickly, accurately, with short deadlines
Good team spirit and ability to take initiative
Flexibility, availability and attention to detail
Ability to learn new software programs
Ability to work flexible hours (day and evening)
Fulfilling work that matters
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.