Who we are: Notary Pro Canada is Ontario’s top-rated Notary Public and Commissioner service. Website: https://www.notarypro.ca
Who we are looking for: We are seeking lawyers / solicitors (or articling students to called in 2020) ACROSS CANADA who are appointed as Notary Publics and/or Paralegals (in good standing, duly licensed and called to a provincial Bar / Law Society), and who have their own office space anywhere in Canada: We are GROWING and need more notaries NOW. All applicants will be considered regardless of location.
Requirements: We are seeking friendly, customer service-oriented Notary Publics and/or Paralegals, regardless of location anywhere in Canada. Our ideal candidates:
1) Must have an existing office space that is publicly accessible (or home office) during the day (if you still live at home with your parents while you're paying off debt, that's OKAY!)
2) Must have a flexible and predictable appointment schedule, and be open to last minute notary appointments (don't worry, we work by appointment only)
3) Must be very responsive via email, cell and text message
4) Must be mobile tech-friendly (You will be using a suite of mobile apps that we will train you on)
5) Must be adaptable, good-natured and comfortable working with a fast-paced, growing business
6) Should be available a few weekday evenings and briefly on Saturday (if you want to earn additional income)
7) Experience as a Notary Public is NOT a prerequisite but is preferred.
Job Description - The Notary Pro System:
- Notary Pro receives calls and emails from clients seeking document notarization and commissioning services.
- You set hours of availability in an online scheduling system (as little as a half hour to one hour per day, or a half hour in the evening).
- Clients self-schedule appointments using our simple web platform, while all calls/correspondence/scheduling matters are handled by us.
- Clients come to you for service, on YOUR schedule.
- Payment is made via debit/credit, and receipts issued electronically.
- You get paid each month.
- You are always in control and can open/close your availability as needed. Travelling? In Court? Let us know and then close your hours online from a simple mobile app - it's easy.
- You can provide your retainer for legal services to any Notary Pro client (i.e., Last Wills & Testaments, Real Estate, Estates, Commercial Transactions, Litigation & Small Claims) to meet their needs going forward - we do NOT take a commission on these legal services fees.
- You build your legal practice book of business.
- New to the practice of law? You will see hundreds of different legal documents and broaden your understanding of the legal document landscape through genuine hands-on experience working with the public.
- Notary Pro provides you with clients. You provide notary services and earn a generous commission on each transaction. Just order your notarial seal, payment reader and a few rubber stamps, and you're ready.
Why apply now?:
- Want to pay down your law school debt?
- Are you a new lawyer or paralegal recently called to your provincial Bar?
- Or a sole practitioner with an existing practice looking to expand your book of business?
- Do you want a steady stream of prospective clients walking through your office doors each and every day?
- Do you want to immediately increase your monthly revenue and profit?
- Are you already appointed as a Notary Public or can be appointed soon?
- Then apply now!
Job Type: Commission
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $500.00 to $3,000.00 /month
- Lawyer - Solicitor / Barrister (Preferred)
- Paralegal (Preferred)
- Provincial Notary Public (Preferred)