Are you an Accounting Clerk looking to join a well-respected organization? Our client is looking for a candidate who is highly organized and has experience working with CaseWare accounting software. This is a long-term temporary position based in the Ottawa, Ontario area.
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Verify and Upload financial information to journals and ledgers
- Monitor financial transactions
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and compilations
- Aid Accounts Payable with tasks such as invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Assist Accounts Receivable with tasks such as processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts and with the collection of past due balance
- 5 or more years or relevant work experience
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Strong working knowledge of CaseWare accounting software
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
- High attention-to-detail, strong multi-tasking abilities and organizational skills
If this position interests you, please do not hesitate to contact us and apply today!