Reporting to: Retail Lead
At Fable, we believe that outfitting a beautiful home should be easy and affordable. As a lifestyle brand in the home decor space, we design and deliver products that transform how you eat at home - starting with better tableware.
Fable is opening its first retail store in Toronto and looking for someone to help lead the charge. The Sales Associate The Sales Associate will create a comfortable and uplifting environment for customers as they explore the store and Fable's product line. Actively listening to their needs and preferences, you expertly guide the customer experience from greeting to fit to purchase. You are intuitive, enthusiastic, and able to leverage your love for Fable to drive sales goals and enhance customer loyalty.
- Create a comfortable and uplifting end-to-end experience for all Fable customers.
- Actively listen to customer preferences and recommend products they'll be sure to love.
- Lead home fittings to ensure customers buy the pieces that fit their home.
- Stay knowledgeable on our growing product assortment - and use them, too!
- Ensure all products are merchandised effectively to reflect our brand and drive sales.
- Escalate any issues or opportunities as required to the Store Manager.
- Continually work to improve cleanliness, set-up and organization in all areas of the store.
- Facilitate purchase and return / exchange process through the POS system.
- Report on daily store targets.
What are we looking for in a Sales Associate?
- You want to do the best work of your life
- 1+ years' experience in a retail management role
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences
- A warm demeanour with a "get it done" approach
- Resourceful with a keen ability to resolve customer issues
- Permanent full-time position (32-40 hours / week) or Part Time (15-20 hours / week)
- Open availability is required to schedule based on business needs
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience with Shopify POS system considered an asset
- Experience working in a DTC retail brand
Compensation and perks:
- A competitive hourly wage.
- Complimentary dinnerware.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society - including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S + people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we are all less. At Fable, we don't stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$21.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Where do you currently work or who was your last employer?