Hi, my name is Daniel Matishak, and I am the founder and CEO of Mindable. At Mindable, we are very selective about who we let into our unique tribe. Please read the below position and only apply if you're looking for more than just a job!
Who are we and what do we do?
We are a team of unique and passionate individuals who do the un-doable every day. Through innovation, outside the box thinking, and constant testing we continually redefine what is possible. We are, first and foremost, a team and collectively we have worked to take a tech start-up out of the basement into a 7,000 square foot Google-inspired workspace and onto Deloitte’s top 50 fastest growing tech Companies in Canada (ranked #14 in 2015). We are looking for someone who will add their uniqueness to our team and make us stronger because of it.
All companies say they want to “change the world” but what is unique about us is that we actually have the platform to do so. With over 30 million page views a month, our content has the ability to make a positive impact in many people's lives. We focus heavily on content and products in the self-discovery and personal transformation space, with over 20 product lines serving in excess of 142 countries, with topics including meditation, chakra, reiki, mindset, astrology, numerology - just to name a few. Check out our latest project www.dailylife.com. We are very proud of the mission behind this new venture https://dailylife.com/our-story
Want more info on who we really are? Check us out here: www.mindable.com
Now for the fun stuff!
About the Position
- Lead a team of Customer Service Representatives to provide high quality customer support
- Plan, develop and implement procedures to improve employee efficiency and ensure smooth operations
- Maintain a positive team environment through effective communication, leadership, training and coaching of team members
- Increase service levels and ensure that staff are providing first contact resolution in their communication with customers
- Directly perform customer support activities such as handling escalations and troubleshooting higher skill issues
- Monitor and manage administrative procedures related to refunds, chargebacks and payment processors
- Act as the "Voice of the Customer" while interacting with other internal departments to ensure customer service needs are being addressed
- Conduct reputation management by responding to online customer postings (ex. Sitejabber, TrustPilot, BBB)
- Write FAQ material and standardized response templates
- Review call recordings and provide feedback to outsourced agents and call center supervisors.
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant field. A combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Previous Customer Service management experience (e-Commerce experience is highly desirable)
- Formal training related to operational practices in the contact center industry would be considered an asset
- Proven ability in developing strategies to achieve operational efficiency goals while satisfying customer expectations
- General computer knowledge and proficiency with various software applications (ex. MS Office, Call Reporting Software, Self Service Knowledge Bases)
- Experience working with a call center or outsource call center is considered and asset but not a requirement
- SCRUM methodology experience isn’t required, but considered an asset
Other info you need to know:
- Full-time position, available to start immediately
- Flex Hours are 8 am to 4 pm or 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Creative sanctuary/office is located in Sherwood Park
- Health Benefits
- Two weeks paid vacation within the first year
- Gym Membership
- Monthly book club for the entire in-house team
- Fun-Friday every month (we take the afternoon off to do something fun in the city as a team)
- Personal development funding is available, with travel being an option
We believe compensation should be tied closely to performance and contribution, therefore we have a bonus structure in place and do not use time as a measure of an individual's growth at Mindable.
If you think this is the right position for you, and want to be a part of Mindable’s mission and team, send us your cover letter and resume. Tell us about yourself and why we need you on our team. Help us get to know you and give us an idea of how you will fit in with the team.
We know it’s hard to fully understand a company from a posting, just as it’s hard to fully explain who you are in a letter, but give it your best shot.
Note: This is an in-house role, please only apply if you are within or willing to relocate to the Edmonton region.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)