We are looking for some great team members who love helping our customers. You should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless and have a passion for problem solving. This position is located in Peterborough, ON.
You’ll be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service for Leon’s. You’ll also help us interact with customers via phone or in person. In addition, you will be expected to take customer payments, balance a til, process financing applications and financing payments. You’ll work scheduled shifts with the expectation of being flexible to be available as needed.
You’ll be expected to answer about 50-75 emails/inquiries per day once you’re fully up to speed (2-3 months or thereabouts). This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the love and help you need along the way!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a service expert and participate in providing an unrivaled shopping experience to our customers
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex problems for customer inquiries
- Complete day to day tasks such as processing payments, filing, liaise with our fleet team, handle new financing applications and financing payments.
- Work is performed under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- Exceptional communication abilities via telephone and in person to provide clear and empathetic customer support
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge, strong Web, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- The successful applicant will be available all days, evenings and weekends.
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer service.
- Why you want to work at Leon’s and not somewhere else.
Leon’s is a dynamic, growing, and fast-paced organization. Our employees thrive in situations that require flexibility, adaptability, and speed. Successful employees are willing to collaborate with other team members, able to work against tight deadlines, and excited to test new ideas, tools, and tactics. We’re motivators, go-getters, and we’re constantly seeking out ways to improve our processes, our products, and ourselves.
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)