BEACON™ is developed and operated by the MindBeacon Group of companies, including MindBeacon Software, MindBeacon Health and CBT Associates. We lead innovation that allows people and populations to access effective mental health care in ways that overcome barriers to care.
Since 2002, we have been a leading provider of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based therapies through our network of clinics across the Greater Toronto Area. BEACON was first introduced in 2016 as an in-clinic innovation to enhance delivery and measurement of CBT. BEACON launched in 2017 as a fully digital experience providing treatment through digitally-delivered CBT with the one-on-one support of a dedicated therapist all along the way.
For more information, please visit https://www.mindbeacon.com.
As a BEACON Psychologist, you will provide diagnostic assessments to BEACON clients. The CBT that our MSWs provide addresses mental health care needs and improve general wellness, resiliency, absenteeism & productivity. Together with the BEACON platform, you will improve the lives of Canadians facing mental health challenges by:
- making assessment and treatment more accessible, effective, and affordable
- increasing the efficiency of assessment, triage, clinical decision making and reporting
- providing effective protocol-driven Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- facilitating client engagement and skill-building activity completion
- measuring outcomes, satisfaction and alliance
What Makes You a Great Fit for Our Team
- Believe in a future of digital therapy. BEACON eliminates geographic and time-based barriers by allowing clients to participate when and where is most convenient for them.
- Excel at conceptualizing the needs of patients. We are able to customize care based on patients’ needs.
- Enjoy a dynamic and changing environment. We are continuously innovating to make mental health treatment more accessible, keep up with the demand for high-quality service, and remain a leading evidence-based practice.
- Value growth and development. We embrace accountability, transparency, and continuous learning. We are looking for someone who shares these values and is excited to share their expertise with our team.
- Identify as an evidence-based practitioner. We are committed to CBT and evidence-based practices. Extensive training and experience in CBT is ideal, additional experience or interest in DBT, MBCT, or ACT is highly desirable.
- Have experience in disability management/return-to-work treatment and believe that working is an important contributor to mental wellness.
- Masters or PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Alberta (proof of registration or eligibility required)
- Bilingual - French and English both verbal and written
- Able to provide 2+ professional references
- Experience with a range of psychotherapy modalities
- Working experience in community and hospital settings
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Doctoral Degree (Required)
- French (Required)