As part of the Customer Service Order Desk team, this role provides outstanding customer service by processing orders and inquiries received through various sources, including those from healthcare agencies, long-term care facilities, and individual clients or caregivers.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ottawa, ON
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
No. of Positions: 2
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experience
- Respond to customer inquiries and escalate where necessary
- Update customer profiles, including change of billing requirements
- Arrange for delivery and pickup of medical supplies and equipment
- Outbound and inbound communication to external clients and internal departments for service delivery
- With increased experience, this role will handle more complex order management, including product recommendations, medication orders and trouble shooting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing, Bilingual (French/English) considered an asset.
- Strong initiative and ability to work proficiently in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to time manage, remain organized and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and dependable and action oriented, with keen willingness to learn and improve on existing skill-set
- Ability to make decisions and apply sound judgement
- Commitment to deliver excellent internal and external customer service
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with administrative procedures and office duties
- Minimum 1 years’ in a high volume customer service, order desk and/or call center role, in a healthcare environment is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient with ERP systems, GP or Pronto preferred
- Ability to participate in an evening and weekend shift rotation (e.g. every 4-6 weeks)
- Bilingual (English & French)
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Ontario Medical Supply is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time