EMPLOYEE CARE PARTNER OPPORTUNITY
POINTS WEST LIVING PRINCE ALBERT
Operated by Connecting Care – a leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Western Canada.
Fulfilling this Care Partner Role:
To ensure that we have the right person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following is required:
- Grade 12 Diploma or recognized equivalent is required.
- Experience in providing housekeeping services preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with the Domains of well-being and is willing to work across the Community to bring them to life daily.
- Personal skills and traits that convey a desire to care for people.
- Being responsive to the needs of Care Partners.
- Being a companion, balance giving and receiving care.
- Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the Community and the Residents.
- Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention; adheres to safe work practices and procedures.
Competition #: 12052021-PWLPA
While we thank each applicant for their interest in this position, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking