Company description – Brampton Immigration Consultancy
Brampton immigration is a licensed immigration consultancy providing Express Entry Program, Provincial Nominee Program, Spousal and family sponsorship immigration, Visitor’s visas, Work permit, Study permit, and Extensions. Our vision at Brampton immigration consultancy is to offer different types of assistance for our customers with complete genuineness, respectability, and transparency. We continually move in the direction of offering you the best solutions in the most financially savvy way
We are looking for a dynamic team member to act as an immigration lawyer in the province of Quebec; a person must be in good standing with Law Society of Canadian jurisdiction, Membership in a provincial or territorial law society. Candidate must have previous immigration experience. Member of Law Society License is a MUST
Please go through the requirements and get back to us. We will appreciate your efforts and will promise a good working environment with meeting deadlines.
· Demonstrate a solid understanding of Canadian immigration law and effectively apply this knowledge to client situations.
· Prepare and submit applications for MIFI, Ministry of Education and Higher education, Canadian Immigration authorization, Canadian employment authorizations, permanent residence,
· Make submissions to embassies, consulates and visa posts worldwide.
· Facilitate the legal movement of employees across borders for business travel. including all types of work permits, labour market impact assessments, residency permits
· Deal with immigration-related issues ranging from international corporate taxation to social security, and provincial health insurance.
· Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
· Advise clients of their legal rights and all matters related to law
· Plead clients' cases before courts of law, tribunals and boards (lawyers only)
· Research legal precedents and gather evidence
· Draw up legal documents and prepare statements of legal opinion
· Communicate with existing and prospective clients as required
· Communicate with government and other organizations as required
· End to end work on immigration files
· Organizing, maintaining, and reporting on files
· Keep working area organized
· Other duties as assigned
· Law degree along with a Canadian call to the bar, Membership in a provincial or territorial law society, in good standing
· Three + years of post-call immigration experience.
· Broad exposure to Canadian immigration law.
· Fluent, verbal and written in English and French
· Experience in handling Canadian Immigration cases
· Business Development and Account Management, bringing in new clients and maintaining client relationships
· Excellent managerial, organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
· The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
· strong research skills and ability to draft efficiently and diligently, with attention to details
· Sound professional judgement and high level of professionalism.
· Dependable, Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
· Ability to speak in more than one language is a plus, minimum bilingual (EN & FR)
Reference ID: BIC002 – Quebec
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $ 40,000.00 – 45,000 per year
Reference ID: BIC002 – Quebec
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Member good standing, Law Society of Canadian jurisdiction (preferred)