Job title :
FOOD SERVICE WORKER
PRINCETON GENERAL HSPTL
Princeton General Hospital is looking for Casual Food Service Worker to join their team! If you have a Food Safe Certificate and Grade 10 or equivalent combination of education, training and experience....Apply today!
As a team player you will perform a variety of duties within a Food Service Operation such as:
- Portioning and serving meals and beverages within a dining room and/or cafeteria operation;
- Counts, weighs and/or measures ingredients for assigned food preparation area;
- Washing and peeling vegetables and fruit;
- Assembles beverages and food items - tea, coffee, sandwiches, salads, bag lunches, items for Meals on Wheels;
- Washing dishes and utensils;
- Setting up and delivering meal carts;
- Cleaning of food service areas.
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Princeton is situated at the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, where the Tulameen and Similkameen Rivers meet. The Town of Princeton is recognized as The Southern Gateway to B.C.’s Interior. Visitors are attracted throughout all the seasons by the abundance of activities from fishing, hiking and cycling in the nearby provincial parks, to the many events, tournaments and fairs which bring the community together throughout the year. With a vibrant retail and services sector that reflects the needs of residents, the business community and tourists you can easily find whatever you need from fine restaurants, to family run shops filled with local produce.
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Interior Health has been named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2016! This special designation recognizes the BC employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
**Please Upload Food Safe Certificate!**
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 10,
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Food Safe Certificate
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to operate related equipment.