Our client is a Fintech company 'they are a small but mighty company," that is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team. Their software application is a SaaS application that is fully integrated cloud based that helps with Debt recovery and A/R, Collections.
Skills and Qualifications should include:
Job Description includes:
- Polished interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills in joint sessions with technical and different stake holders
- Analytical thinking, process oriented and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Possesses good organizational skills
- Business savvy with knowledge of business structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements engineering
- Costs benefit analysis
- Processes modeling
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology
- Work individually or as part of a team to gather, understand, document, analyse and describe the system requirements as it pertains to business needs and processes
- Draft thoughtful, object and accurate documentation that clearly articulate the scope, objectives, issues, risk, root cause, and recommendations
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Improve systems by studying current practices and devise future modifications
- Recommend process and functional controls by identifying potential issues or gaps
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating enhanced procedures
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation providing help desk like support and training users
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking stateof-the-art practices, and participating in professional associations
- Model computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Identify opportunities and utilize data analytics techniques where appropriate to evaluate large and complex populations of data.
- Assist with pre- and post- implementation system reviews, and perform functional and readiness assessments.
- Commit to continuous skills and knowledge development
- Anticipate and handle obstacles, and formulate effective solutions.