CoMMO is an ultra convenient new take out concept that lets you enjoy restaurant
quality food experiences at home when you want, without the planning, prep, cooking,
clean up or restaurant prices. CoMMO brings together chef prepared hot, fresh or
frozen take out menus from local restaurants all under one roof. CoMMO will also
feature a curated selection of exclusive wines, beers, spirits, for a true one stop food and
bottle shop experience.
We have two locations: 240 king street east and 1301 Queen Street East (Leslieville).
We are looking to fill a brunch cook position for our Leslieville location.
What we are looking for: The right candidate will be a motivated culinary professional
with good organizational, time management and cleanliness skills
Responsibilities, Expectations and Qualifications:
- Must have 1-2 years brunch experience.
- Ability to work well with others and independently. Must be able to manage, maintain, and operate the line for weekend brunch service.
- Ensure consistent product quality is a must.
- Maintain an amazing work-place culture.
- Able to work in an organized and timely manner
- Time management skills is a must have.
- Adhering to strict sanitation guidelines and procedures
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be flexible with on-call shifts (due to covid restrictions & outdoor dining limitations)
- Must have great work ethic and a positive attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time available
Hours anytime between: 8am - 11pm
Rate of Pay: Will be determined on experience and work ethic of the candidate.
Cooking Experience: 2+ years (Preferred)
Brunch Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Toronto, ON
Food Handler Certification: Yes
Work remotely: No
Application deadline: 2021-06-04
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
All employees must wear masks if working with other staff. Hand washing and sanitizing in full effect. Staff are encourage to get their vaccine. All current staff are vaccinated.
- Culinary: 2 years (preferred)
- brunch: 1 year (required)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (required)